Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's Homework Hotline provides FREE math and science homework help to Indiana students in grades 6-12. Students may contact the Homework Hotline from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) September through May.
Call toll free: 1-877-ASK-ROSE (1-877-275-7673) or visit www.askrose.org
On the Web
- Homework Spot: For homework help, Science Fair project ideas, math help, and more
- Khan Academy: Learn almost anything for free (especially math)
- Math.com: Free math lessons and math homework help from basic math to algebra, geometry and beyond. Includes online calculators, tools, and games to use and improve your math skills
- Portals to the world: Library of Congress links to electronic resources around the world
- Quiz Hub: Free Online Interactive K-12 Quiz Games (iPad-Compatible)
- Reference.com: Online dictionary, thesaurus, and more
- Student Research Center: Indiana's online library for students in grades 6-12. Use INSPIRE Student Research Center for help with homework and research projects. The database covers topics such as Arts & Media, English & Language Arts, Business, Careers, Health, History, Math, Social Studies, Sports, Technology and more.
- World Factbook: Maps, Flags, and important statistical data brought to you by the CIA
- YouTube EDU: Short lessons from top teachers around the world, full courses from the world’s leading universities, professional development material from fellow educators, and inspiring videos from global thought leaders
From the Library
- Online Resources brought to you by the Peabody Public Library. (Some of these require a library card in order to access them from home.)
- Pathfinders are intended to help you through the basic library research process for locating various resources. References to book titles are specific to items owned by Peabody Public Library. The websites mentioned in these documents have been researched by the library staff and just like book titles they are meant to be a starting point for research and are not meant to be inclusive